Interested in volunteering? We’d love your help!
There are many ways to get involved with the Lung Cancer Initiative and help spread the word about lung cancer. A few ways you can help include:
- Join an event committee or become a member of the Advocate Speaker Program
- Attend an advocate speaker training event
- Volunteer to come on the day of an event as an extra hand to help set up, organize, run, etc.
- Come into the office to help prepare or do certain event-related duties
- Distribute fliers about events throughout neighborhoods or shopping centers near you
- Contact people and businesses you know about contributing or sponsoring opportunities
For more information about different events, check out our events page.
For more information about the Advocate Speakers Program, contact Jenni Danai at JDanai@LungCancerInitiativeNC.org
Below are a few current volunteer tasks that we are in need of: Please check back here frequently for updates on how you can get involved.
- Charlotte 5K event committee members
- Greensboro and Raleigh event committee members
- Gala committee members and chair
- Yogathon committee members
- Photographers for events
To contact us about getting involved in any way, email Khaki Stelten at KStelten@LungCancerInitiativeNC.org