Rekindle, Reclaim, & Restore the Magic in You
with Powerful Shared Experiences & Survivor Connections
Over 10 days, you and your fellow lung cancer survivor participants will get to know one another better and explore creative ways to feel more peaceful and rejuvenated, and have fun!
A unique experience where you will tap into your playful side! Host Cheryl Lecroy will lead you through healing arts, mindfulness, and laughter with special guests: Greg Whitt (Drumming) Mike Gentile (Tai Chi) and Shirley Ballantyne (Healing Touch). Plus meaningful connections with other lung cancer survivors and so much more!
Activities will take place from October 16 through October 25.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Each of the 10 days will have surprise nuggets of joy, a mix of virtual interaction via Zoom and self-paced activities based on your schedule. We will let you know in advance which online programs are core (required). And the schedule will allow for survivors who are working to still participate!
• Internet will be necessary
• Each day will be a 30 – 90 minute time commitment from you
• There is NO charge thanks to Lung Cancer Initiative of NC
• Open to lung cancer survivors in North Carolina.
• And a wellness goody package with everything you will need for the retreat will be mailed to your home in advance!
So we invite you to carve out time for yourself during this week for the total experience. More about the schedule will be shared with participants prior to the retreat for scheduling ease.
All lung cancer survivors in North Carolina are welcome to apply! Participants will be capped at 16. To register, click on the register button and fill out the form at the bottom of the event description.