Together with our partners at cancer centers across the state, the Lung Cancer Initiative Power Up Community Education Series allows patients and their families to come together to hear the latest information about lung cancer and related topics. Sessions are designed to empower individuals and arm them with the resources they need to be a better advocate for their own health and for lung cancer in North Carolina.
- April 10, 2019 - Annual Lung Cancer Research Update, Durham
- April 18, 2019 - Integrative Medicine for Cancer Patients, Greenville
- May 9, 2019 - Lung Cancer in Women, Raleigh
- July 24, 2019 - ASCO Updates for Patients, Chapel Hill
- October 22, 2019 - Supportive Care in Lung Cancer Patients, Winston-Salem
View our most recent Power Up Series installments below:
The Power Up Series is sponsored by: